Friday, August 29, 2008

ANTS!!!!

So Lewis and I have had for the past week or so an annoying problem. One morning we woke up to ANTS on our counter, so we killed them. We went to work, and that evening, ants again, and of course the next morning, MORE ANTS! We kill them with various methods, poison, boiling water (my personal favorite), and as Lewis said, "I'd kill 'em with my shoe, but it doesn't work, there are gaps in my shoe, but there are no gaps in my fist), as he proceeded to smash them with his fist. We took the baseboard off to try and find the source...to no avail. Once the hardware store re-opens we will find some actual ant poison. I'll give them one thing, they are a tenacious species. Enjoy the pictures of the few that have survived our ant massacre.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! It's an ant invasion!! Hope you can get rid of them soon!

heresvera said...

ZACHHHH!!! Don't kill the ants man, what did they ever do to you? Nah, I'm just joking. Glad to see the blog thing up, that's awesome! Some real sweet pictures. Hope you and Em, Lena and Lewis continue having a great time and have a great Sabbath. Did you try rolling around in the ants? I read somewhere that your scent will scare them off and they'll leave forever. Try it

-Alex